About Abby Acorda

Hi! I am Abigail Acorda (Abby) currently living in the Philippines still trying to survive and push through online classes and keep up with my blog at the same time. I take pictures of tourist attractions in different countries and post them on my Instagram, sometimes do graphic design, and I write this blog about travel, lifestyle, and anything personal just for fun.


Where did you grow up? 

I grew up in Thailand, China, Malaysia, and the Philippines. Plus, I had spent 2 years-ish (??) of my life travelling to multiple countries.


What job do you want to pursue? 

I want to work online as an online content creator (blogging) or become a full-time travel blogger.


How many countries have you been to? 

15 countries (as of 2020)


What kind of blogs do you publish online? 

Travel blogs, sometimes food blogs, and lifestyle. Might change my niche a little bit once I grow a bigger audience in my blogs

Comments

Popular Posts